What Personal Information About Users Does PAiA Collect?
PAiA collects only the information that we need to process your order and to allow you to use the community forums. PAiA will set and access our own cookies on your computer to allow you to buy and interact at the site.
Will PAiA Share Any of the Information it Receives?
PAiA will not share, rent, lend, or sell this information to anyone except for three situations described below:
- If PAiA, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
Protection of PAiA and Others:
- We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of PAiA, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent:
- Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to prevent the sharing of this information by opting out.
Is Information About Me Secure?
- Your PAiA account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to work to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it.
Can Children Use PAiA's Services?
You must be 13 years and older to register to use the paia.com Web site. As a result, PAiA does not specifically collect information about children.
Conditions of Use