We call this the ultimate starter tool kit because it has absolutely everything you need to build electronic projects, at the lowest possible cost so that a beginner can have the tools they need without searching to gather affordable tools. This kit is custom made for us and the components are selected with great care - but for value, not for high quality. Each is described in detail below. There are even a couple of tools that are particularly poor, but we've included them because they have redeeming characteristics and they were so cheap, we thought adding them was a good value. The set is, in general, far more than just adequate for the task. Everyone who has seen and handled the kit has marveled over the assortment, quantity, selection and value of the set.
Here is the list of tools in the kit. Click on each item to go to a detail picture and more information about the tool.
- Electronic digital multimeter
- 30W soldering iron (choose 110V or 220V)
- Reel of tin-lead solder in dispenser pack
- not included in kits sent to EU countries
- Fold-out soldering iron holder
- Full-size (9-1/2") solder removal vacuum pump
- Three-piece soldering tool set:
- straight spludger tip and split-round IDC setting tip
- slanted spludger tip and angled cutting tip
- straight cutting tip and wire brush tip
- Combination tool: stripper/cutter/crimper
- #0 Philips head 5-1/2" screwdriver
- 1/8" blade standard 5-1/2" screwdriver
- #1 Philips head 7-1/4" screwdriver
- 3/16" blade standard 7-1/4" screwdriver
- Neon-bulb AC power tester (110V & 220V)
- 4-1/2" fine-tip tweezers
- 5" diagonal cutters with spring return
- 5" needle nose pliers (serrated grip) with integral wire cutter and spring return
- Laminated component identification card
- Custom-fitted 10-1/2" x 7-1/4" x 2" fabric case with heavy-duty zipper and strap.
Limit one kit per order, contact us for larger orders.